It had to be done
OMG I WAS JUST DOING THIS LMAO I FIND IT SO FUNNY
you know those disgusting aggravating boys that you just wanna
this network is for everyone who was personally victimized after seeing demon!dean’s various actions (his saunter especially) in the s10 sneak peekhow to join
- mbf me (i’m not that bad i swear)
- reblog this (likes are fine for bookmarking only)
- no survey bc they’re ickyinformation
- you have until august 5th to enter
- the first 10-15 members will be chosen soon after
- 30 notes or this disappearswhat i'm looking for
- you have to love demon!dean ofc
- can be multifandom but supernatural has to be main
- have a cool theme and a tagging system is nice
- if you make things that’s cool too!network perks
- help with just about anything (html, promos, graphics, gifs)
- friends!!!!!!!! uwu
- a potential follow from the other members
- a spot on the network page
- tag stuff with the network tag for potential reblogs from members
- a chat to talk about how demon!dean’s saunter ruined your lifeif accepted
- i will message you welcoming you to the chat and ask for your email
- i will also ask for a an icon and short description
- track the tag #demondeansaunternet
- check out the other members blogs, maybe follow
- add link to network page somewhere on your blog
“To Harry Potter – the boy who lived!”
calling out slut shaming hells yes
Thank you so muchstardustgrass😊, I must have walked past Forbidden Planet dozens of times without noticing it, and it sounds right up my alley! And I keep meaning to pop into the big Foyles, next on my list when I have an hour (or three) I think!
"All media should start having trigger warnings for graphic or upsetting content."
You mean like these:
reblogging because I didn’t know these
are you serious theres people who dont know this
OPINION: Elsa knew that Hans was going to kill her
After Hans reveals to Elsa that Anna died because of her, Elsa falls to the ground in grief. It is in her fallen state that Hans finds the perfect time to murder Elsa. Some fans debate whether or not she knew he was going to kill her, but I am of firm believe of it: yes, she knew he was going to kill her.
How I do come to that conclusion, you may ask? Well, remember that when Anna was about to run to Kristoff, she heard Hans unsheathe his sword, even though she was a small distance away from them?
If Anna heard the sound, how could Elsa not have, especially since Hans was right behind her?
So that there makes me believe that Elsa heard Hans unsheathe his sword and that he was going to kill her. If she did, why didn’t she get up and fight him?
Because Elsa is so distraught over she was told that she does not care about what happens to her now. Since she loves Anna so much, I’m sure that she would no longer want to live if anything bad happened to Anna.
Also, Elsa felt that she deserved it. All of her family is dead, so now she has nothing that makes her life worth living. Most especially, she had worked so hard to keep Anna safe, by staying away from her and putting Anna’s happiness before her own.
And now she believes she has failed after all this time.
This makes me so happy, and yet so sad.
He was smart, he was a writer (you could tell by his phrasing) and this is something he TRULY cares about. That boy has a heart and he cares. He sees the truth for what it is and he refuses to sit idly and watch as the youth of america just stumbles by.
BUT the teacher was done. She didn’t care. She was fed up.
BUT the students were uncaring, even laughing, as this young man walked out
BUT this video was put online to be deemed as a joke and embarrass that boy.
THAT is unexceptionable
THAT is not right.
If you are this young gentleman if you are his relative, or if you have ever done something similar.
I am so proud of you
To take your opinion and share. NOT ONCE did he threaten her, NOT ONCE did he raise his voice above a proper projection so that the class could hear his words NOT ONCE did he insult her in any means past how she was behaving with her job. He didn’t undermine her. He didn’t hurt her, and yet he gave his message and left in peace.
That makes him a true, undeniable, super hero in my eyes.
Thank you sir.
My mom, an elementary school teacher, clapped an applauded this boy when I showed this to her.
That boy is great
hot damn this kid knows where it’s at
Can we give this kid a medal?